Simple Side Salad
This simple keto salad is easy to prepare and is a great addition to most plates, offering a healthy dose of veggies to your plate!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 50 g rocket (arugula)
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 small cucumber diced
- Make the dressing by mixing the olive oil, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar together with salt and pepper to taste. Put the dressing to one side.
- TIP: Prepare in a glass jar by adding the ingredients to the jar then shaking vigorously to combine. You can then store the dressing in the jar, adding it just as you're ready to eat.
- The salad is easy peasy, simply rocket leaves, cherry tomatoes and diced cucumber mixed together. Add the salad dressing when you're ready to eat and enjoy the simplicity of salad making at its easiest!
Calories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 4.5gProtein: 6gFat: 11gFiber: 1.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!