Simple Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
This Simple Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables side recipe is delicious! Mediterranean veggies are perfect for a healthy weeknight side dish or for preparing in advance for a tasty cold or warmed up lunch.
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 small aubergine (eggplant) cubed
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 200 g shitake mushrooms sliced
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, seasoning and herbs together in a large bowl and stir.
- Prepare the vegetables and add to the bowl, mixing well so that they are evenly coated with marinade.
- Spread vegetables out on your baking tray, spacing out so that they are not on top of each other (more than 1 tray or baking sheet may be needed).
- Roast for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
Calories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 3gFat: 5gFiber: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!