Pumpkin Spice Bullet Proof Coffee
This pumpkin spice coffee adds a touch of seasonal warmth to your bullet proof beverage! Perfect for a daytime pick me up or on its own for breakfast, this sweet coffee is a great way to boost your daily dose of healthy fats.
- 2 tsp erythritol
- 240 ml black coffee strong, hot
- 1 tbsp coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 15 g unsalted butter grass-fed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp pumpkin puree
- 80 ml almond milk
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground allspice
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- Add the almond milk, erythritol and coconut oil to a small pan. Bring the mixture up to a boil, stirring to combine.
- Reduce the heat to a moderate simmer and add the vanilla and spices. Stir constantly until the mixture is thickened and reduced to a syrupy consistency.
- Add the coffee, butter and syrup to a blender. Blend well to combine until you have smooth coffee with a frothy top. Serve immediately and sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon and add extra sweetener to taste.
Calories: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 1gFat: 27gFiber: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!