Low Carb Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
This cheesy cauliflower mash is an excellent replacement for mashed potatoes and works great with meat dishes.
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- ½ tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Add the cauliflower florets to a pan of boiling water. Cook for roughly 6 minutes until the cauliflower is soft, but not overcooked.
- Drain the cauliflower and transfer it to your food processor along with the olive oil, parmesan and rosemary. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper to taste, and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is easier with a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can instead use a potato masher and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Calories: 186kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 11gFat: 11gFiber: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!