Fat Packed Side Salad
This easy keto side salad is packed with friendly fats and is a great addition to steaks, meat and fish dishes.
To Make the Dressing
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
To Make the Salad
- 1 avocado
- 10 cherry tomatoes sliced into quarters
- 50 g rocket (arugula)
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 4 tbsp pine nuts
- salt and pepper to season
- To make the salad dressing, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and balsamic together with salt and pepper to taste. Put the dressing to one side.
- Prepare the avocado by halving lengthways, removing the pit and cutting into squares. Scoop the chopped avocado out of the skin and add to a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, rocket, fresh basil, and pine nuts to the bowl with the avocado. Add the salad dressing, mix together and serve.
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 6gFat: 33gFiber: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!