Keto Sheet Pan Zesty Salmon
This quick and easy dinner is perfect for weeknights when you are short on time. Loaded with healthy fats and low carb veggies, this one pan salmon is perfect served alongside cauliflower rice or a simple side salad. It also works well for meal prepping your weekly lunches!
- 2 medium salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (cilantro) chopped
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 small red onion peeled and sliced into 6 wedges
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried coriander leaf
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium yellow bell pepper deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) or 180°C (350°F) for fan assisted.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, dried coriander, cumin, lime zest and lime juice to a mixing bowl. Season generously and stir to combine.
- Arrange the salmon fillets, pepper slices and onion wedges across a shallow oven tray. Drizzle over the seasoned lime and oil mixture so that it coats the salmon and the vegetables.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until the salmon is completely cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with the fresh avocado slices and scatter over the fresh coriander.
Calories: 468kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 29gFat: 33gFiber: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!