Keto Pork Chops with Garlic Mushrooms and Buttered Broccoli
Meals don’t really get much more simple than this and that’s why we’re starting with this quick but tasty recipe which contains just 7 grams of carbs (net)!
- 2 pork chops (approx. 250g ea)
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 small broccoli (approx. 300g ea), cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic finely sliced
- 100 g unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 6, 200° (400°F) / Fan 180°C (350°F).
- Season your pork chop with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a frying pan (skillet) and pan-fry the pork chop over medium heat for 4 minutes turning halfway through.
- Remove from the pan and place on a baking tray in the oven. Cook for a further 10 minutes. Turn the pan to low heat.
- Steam/boil the broccoli while the pork is cooking.
- Turn the frying pan down to low heat and add the mushrooms, garlic and half the remaining butter to the frying pan, stirring regularly until cooked.
- Drain the broccoli and allow the remaining butter to melt over it.
- Check that the pork is cooked through. Serve it with the garlic mushrooms on top and the broccoli on the side. Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Calories: 699kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 48gFat: 53gFiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!