Keto Parmesan and Chicken Bake
This simple chicken bake is topped with chopped tomatoes and a golden crumb of parmesan, ground almonds and aromatic rosemary.This is a quick prep option, perfect for weeknights and served with a side salad or steamed green vegetables.
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 ½ tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 ½ tbsp ground almonds
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 200 g tinned (canned) tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), 180°C (350°F) for fan assisted.
- Add the tomatoes to a small bowl with the garlic and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together well to combine.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and pour over the tomato and garlic mix.
- Add the Parmesan, ground almonds and rosemary to a small bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle the almond and Parmesan mixture over the top of the chicken and tomatoes.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 23-25 minutes or until the chicken breasts are completely cooked through and the topping is golden.
Calories: 273kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 40gFat: 10gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!