Keto Italian Bread with Olives and Tomatoes
This keto approved bread is packed with aromatic herbs, salty olives and sweet sundried tomatoes.This is a great option for serving alongside keto soups, as a sandwich bread filled with prosciutto ham or simply dipped in olive oil for snacking.
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 250 g ground almonds
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt (yogurt)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¾ tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- ½ tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 9 sundried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 10 green olives roughly sliced
- 40 g ground flaxseed
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 165°C (325°F), 145°C (300°F) for fan assisted. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the ground almonds, flax, bicarbonate of soda, lemon juice, oregano, salt and
pepper to a food processor. Pulse well to combine.
- Add the eggs and blend to combine until thick and doughy.
- Add the milk, olive oil and yoghurt and blend again until you have a thick but
- Spoon the mixture into a mixing bowl. Add the rosemary, olives and tomatoes. Stir well, distributing them evenly throughout the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the lined loaf tin.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown all over and cooked through in the center.
Calories: 240kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 9gFat: 21gFiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!