Keto Courgetti Spaghetti
Keto Courgetti Spaghetti or spiralised zucchini is a great keto side dish, as courgette is a low-carb vegetable and is a great replacement for noodles and pasta. Give this dish an Italian twist by adding some fresh basil!
- 1 medium courgette (zucchini)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to season
- Using a spiralizer or a potato peeler, spiralize or peel thin slices of courgette. If peeled, you can chop the courgette lengthways to create more of a spaghetti texture.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan (skillet) on a medium heat and add the courgette. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-10 minutes until the courgette softens.
- Add the optional basil, mix and serve.