Keto Avocado & Pea Mash
This summery keto side-dish is full of healthy fats and is a great addition to fish and meat dishes.
- 75 g peas fresh or frozen
- 1 avocado mashed
- ½ lime juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the peas and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Drain the water and set the peas to one side to cool.
- Season the mashed avocado with salt and pepper and add the lime juice and mint. Mix well and set to one side.
- Mash the now cooled peas and mix into the avocado mix. Season to taste and enjoy!
Calories: 198kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 4gFat: 16gFiber: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!