Keto Avocado Gazpacho
This keto gazpacho is a quick and easy lunch or dinner option loaded with healthy fats, low carb veggies and aromatic herbs.The gazpacho can be prepared as instructed and refrigerated until refreshingly cool, or for an instant chill, simply add a few ice cubes to the blender!
- 2 small spring onions (green onions) sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper
- 1 avocado peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- 1 medium tomato blanched, peeled and roughly diced
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 10 g fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 120 ml water
- ¼ cucumber peeled and roughly diced
- ¼ medium red onion peeled and diced
- ½ lime juiced
- salt and pepper to season
- Add all the ingredients apart from the spring onions and only 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to a blender. Season to taste and blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning further if required. Add additional water a little at a time and continue to blend to thin the gazpacho to your preferred consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to chill.
- Scatter with the spring onions to serve and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Optionally top with extra diced tomato and coriander.
Calories: 209kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 3gFat: 24gFiber: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!