Keto Almond and Strawberry Breakfast Chia Pudding
This deliciously creamy chia keto pudding makes for a perfectly sweet start to the day. This recipe utilises strawberries to compliment the flavour of almond, however, you can use any low carb fruit that you prefer. Chia pudding will keep well in the fridge for several days meaning that this is a great meal prep option, perfect to grab and go when you have a busy start!
- 12 almonds
- 125 g chia seeds
- 8 medium strawberries
- 960 ml almond milk
- 60 g almond butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Slice the strawberries lengthways into quarters and dividing equally, arrange around the sides of four sealable mason jars.
- Add the almond milk, almond butter (and stevia to taste) to a bowl and whisk together to combine until smooth.
- Add the chia and mix together well to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken and gel.
- Stir the chia mixture again and divide the mixture evenly between the four strawberry lined jars.
- Seal the jars and transfer to the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, but preferably overnight to set.
- Roughly chop the almonds and scatter over the chia pudding to serve.
Calories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 10gFat: 22gFiber: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!