Almond and Strawberry Breakfast Chia Pudding
This deliciously creamy chia seed pudding makes for a perfect way to break fast. The strawberries compliment the flavour of the almonds, but you can always use another low carb fruit as you prefer.Chia pudding will keep well in the fridge for several days meaning that this is a great meal preparation option, perfect to grab and go when you have a busy start!
- 12 almonds
- 125 g chia seeds
- 8 strawberries
- 960 ml almond milk
- 60 g almond butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Slice the strawberries lengthways into quarters. Dividing equally, arrange around the sides of four sealable mason jars.
- Add the almond milk and almond butter to a bowl and whisk together to combine until smooth.
- Add the chia and mix together well to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken and gel.
- Stir the chia mixture again and divide the mixture evenly between the four strawberry lined jars.
- Seal the jars and transfer them to the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, but preferably overnight to set.
- Roughly chop the almonds and scatter over the chia pudding to serve.