Garlic Cauliflower Mash
This garlicky cauliflower mash is an excellent replacement to mashed potatoes and is a great accompaniment to meat mains. This recipe requires a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can instead use a potato masher, finely chop the garlic and mix well.
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
- Add the cauliflower florets to a pan of boiling water. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook until the cauliflower has softened about 6-7 minutes. The cauliflower should be relatively soft but not overcooked.
- Drain the water and add the cooked cauliflower to a food processor. Add the garlic, a generous tablespoon of olive oil, sea salt and a pinch of pepper. Season to taste and enjoy.
Calories: 134kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 6gFat: 7gFiber: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!