- 1 large cauliflower
- 40 g parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp pine nuts
- 1 sprig parsley (finely chopped)
- Cut from the crown of the cauliflower down to the root into one-inch steaks.
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat and add the steaks. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes. Then, flip the steaks over and season the other side. Add the grated parmesan on top of the cauliflower steaks, sprinkle with pine nuts (if using) and cook for another 5-7 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with a crack of fresh pepper and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
If you have a griddle pan, you can use this for cooking the cauliflower steaks.
Calories: 264kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 18gFat: 14gFiber: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!